Dr. Jason Smith is a Redding endodontist who has worked in the community since July 2001. He earned his dental degree at Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine, where he graduated with honors, and then completed his residency at St. Louis University.
With more than 15 years of experience in endodontics, Dr. Smith has built his practice on relieving pain and healing infections to promote oral health. He is committed to creating a personal, comfortable experience for each individual patient.
Outside of work, Dr. Smith enjoys biking, boating, traveling, and spending time with his wife and four children. They are active in their church and enjoy taking road trips together.
•Brigham Young University
• Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine
• St. Louis University
• Doctor of Dental Medicine
• Masters of Science in Dentistry
• Certificate of Clinical Endodontics
•American Association of Endodontist
• American Dental Association
• California Dental Association
• Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society